Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Fun Saturday Morning




This morning we enjoyed our break from the rain by checking out the Kensico Dam which holds back the water supply to NYC (30 billion gallons worth). It is about 20 minutes from our home. We could not go to the top of it because it has been closed since 9/11. The site and parks around it however are beautiful and we had a fun time exploring. (As I've already complained to most of you about, it has rained just about every day this June. I'm trying to stay positive by reminding myself that it's all this rain that keeps NY so beautiful and green.)

5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Your boys are beautiful & so are you!

Middleton said...

Too bad your not going to have all your kids out there - the NY scenery makes such beautiful portrait backdrops.

The boys are only getting cuter!

Grandma Howell said...

Those boys are getting cuter by the minute. I can hardly wait til they're come to California so I can get my hands on them. What a good looking family you have.

Gail said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful family you have.

Middleton said...

Hi Aunt Stacey, This is Avery. I love your blog. IT is so wondeful. You are a really good blog person. Love, Avery