Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just one cute picture please!!!

My mom got a new camera (much better than mine) so I thought I'd try it out for my Christmas Card photo. I put it on "auto" (I think) and tried to get the boys to cooperate for just a few seconds (at the same time) so I could capture that perfect shot. They are obviously not getting how important this is to their mommy even after she offered them candy, a trip to the park, toys and much more!

We are still going for session #2 on Monday! Wish me luck! Off I go to read the user manual for my mom's camera. (There is one hopeful from this session I did not include just in case it becomes "the one")

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So, so , so FUN!!! You've been busy today! Love all the new pics!

Rochelle said...

Ha Ha! You should totally do a bunch of these on the same card!