Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas time is here!

DJ helped his daddy pick out the Christmas tree in the rain while mommy and Gavin stayed home.
DJ had so much fun helping his dad put the lights on the tree

He also loved hanging the ornaments

Throughout the evening as we decorated the tree he said several times in dramatic DJ fashion; "Christmas is fun!" "I love Christmas!" or the cutest was when I turned off the Christmas music and he wanted me to turn it back on so he said "Mom, I like the Christmas music . . . I like the Jingle Belt!"

2 comments:

Middleton said...

Gotta love the lip in the one where DJ is hanging the lights. And I love the hair in the last one. DJ is too cute! Oh and I'm happy to hear you have finally fallen for the Noble Firs!

Grandma Howell said...

DJ looks like he's got the Christmas spirit and enthusiasm for everything. Isn't it so much more fun from a child's perspective? I can't wait to see all of you and share in some of that DJ energy!