Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random Pics

DJ knew he had a spanking coming right when we got home. After getting the car unloaded I noticed DJ had disappeared. This is where I found my smart little guy (in our hamper in the bathroom). I had forgotten about his spanking but this disappearing act reminded me.

When we moved to NY I had no idea there were so many great bakeries in the Bronx. One afternoon while Daryn was off from work I said "hey, lets go check out some yummy bakeries in the Bronx and off we went."

Visiting a greenhouse at Stonebarns at Blue Hill. Fun place and DJ was very interested in all the vegetables being grown this time around.

Perfect spot for Gavin while his mommy talks for way too long with Grandma.

DJ always ready to give Gavin hugs when I'm taking too many pics of Gavin. (Most of the time DJ hates taking pictures).

Cute little Gavin! (who has been taking LOTS of steps these days. I guess you'd say he's walking now?) It's hard to tell cause DJ waited to walk until he could practically run without the risk of falling down.

DJ had a blast painting our "tunnel" (gotta love big boxes!). He stayed focused for a long time on this project.

3 comments:

Middleton said...

Okay, the one of DJ in the laundry basket is GREAT! He even looks super guilty. He truly is TOO SMART... so smart he remembered to remind his ditsy mother he was in need of a consequence!

Grandma Howell said...

I love the brotherly hug. Gavin looks like he's lovi'n it. The hamper well again, DJ has outwitted his mother (almost). Gotta keep on your toes with him.

Nana said...

I love how focused he gets on his projects. I love to see him "lovin" on his brother--even if it is out of jealously! I love to see him oogling the cookies (boy after my own heart). Actually, I love to see him and Gavin doing EVERYTHING! Thanks Stacey for posting lots of pictures.