Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

Dancing with the Stars is back and DJ has so much fun "dancing" (running and jumping around) to the music and making his mommy laugh.
Burning off that pumpkin bread my mommy let me eat way to much of tonight.
Now that sort of looks like a dance move, right?
Oops! I danced my way into the tv stand.

I needed a break after I got this dancing ouchie.

I give that dance an 8!
(Judge DJ likes to hold up number cards just like the other judges do)

2 comments:

Middleton said...

That was super cute! Looks like DJ has some good moves. You are a homeschool mom in the making with PE and Math all done during one TV show!

Grandma Howell said...

That's our boy, a future Ballroom dancer. It's my favorite show too DJ but I don't have your moves. Love You bunches, Grandma