Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Dear Lara

Lara has been one of my dearest friends since the sixth grade. She is one of the funniest, kindest,
beautiful (inside and out), giving, genuine and loving people you'll ever meet and her friendship has been such a blessing!
It is always fun to get dressed up and take a picture with my sweetie!
(Rare event now days)

Lara's nephew, Aidan, who made the cutest little ring bearer ever! He nearly stole the show as he danced the night away.

It was so much fun to visit with my dear Mama and Papa Neal! (Lara's parents)

Great catching up with great friends!

Having so much fun, just like we were in High School again.

Okay Lorp & Adam . . . time to go make some precious babies! :)

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

You guys are all so pretty!

Middleton said...

You are SMOKIN HOT!!! As is Lorpi! I'm so glad you wore that dress.