Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meet Baby B!

Meet Brendan Lee Miller. (Middle name same as my dad and brother) We just call him Baby B.


The above 2 pics were taken last night. Baby B is now 8 weeks old & getting so big (he LOVES bathtime!)


Here are the big boys at the park today




Getting a cute pic of 3 little guys is not an easy task! (you can at least see that Baby has long narrow feet like his Moms)


"Mom, taking pictures is so painful!"


DJ is a great helper & LOVES being an even bigger big brother now. The other day B did something cute and DJ said "See Mom!!! Don't you see why I wanted this baby sooo bad!!!" He is always full of drama!




B is a couple weeks old here


The big boys love their sandbox (especially when we let them turn the hose on. Notice the boys have the wrong swimshorts on. DJ is in Gavins and Gavie's got DJ's on.)


Baby B only a few minutes old. He weighed 7lb.90z , 21 1/2 inches long and was born on Aug. 24th at 1:21am.

7 comments:

Middleton Family said...

Yea! Love seeing updated pictures of your HANDSOME boys! They are all so cute. Gavin and B are looking especially HOWELL to me in these.

Keep up the blogging and just so you know the best pictures I got of Baby B at the hospital are on my phone. I will send them to you soon. You should share with others - he was so tiny and he looks HUGE now!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So happy to see your update! I have missed you (both on your blog & in person)...can't believe how big your boys have grown! Love getting a glimpse of your life through your blog.

Nana said...

Baby B makes three--wonderful boys! I'm so blessed and happy to be their Nana. Thanks for the Miller Minute update--the chronology since DJ was born makes a great Grandma's Brag Album of memories.

Middleton Family said...

I just reread this today and somehow I think I missed DJ's dramatic and precious quote about how badly he wanted this. I LOVE that boy!

Shavonne said...

Congrats! You have some cute boys :) Miss you guys...

Nici Sturges said...

Cutest Boys Ever!!!!

Nici Sturges said...

Cutest Boys Ever!!!!