Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Birthday DJ!

I had fun decorating this cupcake tree for DJ!

The birthday boy admiring his presents.

Mom, take my puzzle piece off of your head!
(The things we do for a good picture)

I like this present!

Very pleased with my cupcake tree!

My mommy was having so much fun watching me admire my truck & tractor cupcakes.
Trying to blow out my candle. Mommy gave me some help eventually.

I've been trying to get to these cupcakes all day . . . yummy!
Can't wait to taste this tractor!
DJ was quick to disassemble his cupcake tree.
Off he goes with his new dump truck!

DJ really enjoyed his cupcakes & was wired all night because of them. He went to sleep at 1am and got up at 5am with a tummy ache --he is now napping (and it's only 10am) while I pack for California! At his next birthday party in California he's only getting a small taste of the cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS DJ!!!

3 comments:

Middleton said...

How fun. I can't wait to celebrate his birthday with you guys in CA. I love that he gets so excited over everything. Have a good flight tomorrow.

Grandma Howell said...

Looks like DJ enjoyed his 2nd birthday and his cupcake tree. How cute that turned out. Isn't it fun celebrating with the enthusiasm of a child? I love it and can't wait to celebrate with you here. See you tomorrow.

Hailey Howell said...

Hi Aunt Stacey!!! I love the pictures!!! Tell DJ I said happy late late Birthday!!!! HAILEY