Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving


DJ filling his car with leaves


DeAnna and I enjoying our time in the kitchen
(I must admit she did most of the work)



Daryn insisted on smoking a turkey as well --I think this will be a tradition at our house. It was delicious.



Daryn --the master turkey carver!

Thanksgiving was wonderful and it was a treat to have Daryn's parents and our friend Shavonne here in our home to share it with us.

Watching DJ enjoy his Thanksgiving feast was the highlight of my day.

Enjoying our time together

2 comments:

Middleton said...

Great pictures. The wine glasses add so much class to all the pictures. Oh and the new mirror is cute. DJ looks like he had a great Thanksgiving...good job mom and nana! My favorite picture is with DJ and the leaves. So cute!!!

Grandma Howell said...

One of many HAPPY THANKSGIVINGS in the Miller household. DJ looks like he enjoyed the dinner and the turkeys looked great. Daryn will have to smoke one for us when he gets in town. And I agree with Amy, DJ and the leaves, so cute and so fall.