Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back in New York (May)

Happy with my new "playground" --Thank you daddy for
putting this together for me . . . I know how much you love this stuff.

Talking to Grandma.

This little birdie lived in this tree in our backyard for awhile. His parents
were nearby alot while we assume the little birdie was learning to fly.
Thought it was cute.

DJ loves helping in the kitchen! Here he is
helping me make cupcakes.

Always happy to test the food for mommy.

Satisfied with the cake batter!

3 comments:

Middleton said...

Cake batter.. .yuck! I bet he was up late that night. Oh and Avery was so glad you put the picture of your bird. She will be commenting on that later.

Grandma Howell said...

Love the play structure. DJ must enjoy that when you're able to go outside. Bet you paid for that little taste.........it looked yummy to me too.

Nana said...

Yummy--cake batter! That's why I didn't make cakes or bake cookies for your daddy--because what dough I didn't eat,I ate the most of the baked goody!